Monday 17 December 2012

An Introduction...


Hello, my name is Maria, I'm a young mum after having my son in 2011, who will be referred to as Baby X in these blogs, when I was 19 years old. I love being a mum, it's everything to me and my son is my world. I'm currently in my third pregnancy, one of which was a miscarriage back in April 2012. As I write this, I have just hit 29 weeks with a little pink bundle of joy, and I'm rather excited. It now means I've got most parents dream of having a boy and a girl in my life. Baby number two/three (depending on how you look at it) is due March 2nd 2013, so time is flying by!

I will be writing blogs on issues in my current pregnancy and how it will be bringing up a nearly two year old and a newborn baby, I'm going to have my hands full that's for sure! But I think I was born to be a mummy as I've always been very maternal towards my brother and my friends since I was six. Strange, but true. 

There may also be blogs where I reflect on my miscarriage and how I coped with it etc. it will depend on my mood I think. I hope though, that my blogs are read and will help other women who have to deal with the loss of a child or anything else I may experience. It's nice to have someone who you can relate to even if it's only over the internet...

That's all for now, I hope you'll stay tuned! :) 

Lots of love,

Maria x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment